Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 167 Best Yet

Photobucket
James' cross country meet was at the golf course in Spring Valley, MN. This was his first time running that course as he was sick with the flu last year. Beautiful rolling hills on a gorgeous fall day...the perfect day in fact to get his new personal best time! James finished the course in 20:30 shaving another 13 seconds off from his previous race and previous best time! This wasn't technically the best photo, but I liked the backlighting halo that made their bodies stand out from the dark trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP