Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 149 Fourteen


Happy 14th birthday to my son, James! I can't believe he is that old already. He shares his birhday with his great grandma so it's even more special.

His day didn't start off the best as he overslept, but it was quickly made better by chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and a birthday announcement on the radio. After CC practice, he got to share rice crispy treats with his team. Then he picked Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and his favorite aunt, Jill, was able to join us. Yep, he kicked my butt in Big Buck Hunter again and filled his belly with lemonade and wings. Then Jill took him to the store for sweets before heading home to open presents. As if he didn't have enough food already, we celebrated with his favorite, cheesecake! He got some great gifts including this Sidney Rice jersey (hopefully he will recover quickly from surgery and be able to play this year.)


Happy birthday James!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP