Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 164 Out With The Old


A home project 3 1/2 years in the making. We finally got rid of the ugly ceiling fan in our bedroom. It was brass and had a huge globe on it. The globe diffused all of the light so we eventually had to take it off. Not long after it got broken...oh shucks! We've been looking up at this ugly light for far too long.

This is the new version! It even comes with a remote in case we are too lazy to get up and shut the light off. I LOVE IT...and Brian didn't even electrocute himself installing it :)

After installation came celebration! Happy 50th birthday to Kevin Clay! He was enjoying every minute of it! (And btw, the title of this post does not apply to him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP