Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 157 Sharks Party 2010


Every year we have an end of the season party for the Stewartville Racine Sharks Amateur Baseball Team and their families. We have played host the last three years, but thank you to Ike and Megan for volunteering this year (our neighbors also thank you, as the party gets a little loud!) It's always nice to get back together with our "summer family" for baseball talk, food, drinks and the traditional broken bat burn. This is Ike and his friend attempting to light the fire. Do not try this at home!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome picture. Way to capture the moment :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP