Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 3 Editing some vacation photos

Just sitting down to edit some of the photos from our vacation.  Nearly every year we travel to Fy Myers, FL to watch MN Twins Spring Training.  This year we were celebrating Brian's 30th birthday.  He shares his birthday with his college friend, Mike.  Mike and his girlfriend, Katie, joined us on our trip :)

Beautiful Hammond Stadium, the MN Twins spring training complex.
Photobucket

Brian enjoying a cold one on a hot day.
Photobucket

Our 2011 fountain photo.
Photobucket

Brian, Katie and Mike checking out a game at the minor league complex.
Photobucket

With my boyfriend, Twins closer Joe Nathan!
Photobucket

Brian and I behind home plate after the last spring training game of the season.  It was extremely hot so the people left and we were lucky to score some sweet seats here in the third row for the last couple of innings of the game.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP