Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 17 Siblings

Brian's parents hosted an early Easter dinner for the family today since they will be out of town next weekend.  All of the kids were able to make it and their grandma was even there too :)  We had a wonderful dinner and Easter egg hunt (thanks to the beautiful weather.)  Brian's mom is a woman after my own heart.  She loves taking pictures and just purchased a new camera!  It was a great opportunity to get the kids together for a picture!

Stephani, TJ, Jena and Brian (L to R)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP