Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 92 James


James has been a lot of help around the house taking out the garbage, picking up after the dog, cleaning up, taking out the cans, mowing the lawn, watering the plants and pretty much anything I have asked him to do. He's been a lot of help with my photo scavenger hunt keeping his eye out for items on the list, holding my little clickinmoms signs and posing for silly pictures. Today James was a lot of help with the new photography workshop that I am taking by sitting as my model while I practiced taking pics of him...turn this way, hold this up, smile, stop making silly faces, sit up straight, yes you can have pancakes as soon as we're done. I may be biased, but I sure am blessed to have such a GREAT kid :) Thanks James...I appreciate everything you do!

1 comment:

  1. That is a really great picture...captures the happiness in him.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP