Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 88 Bad Tire



My tire has been slowly losing air for awhile now. I knew that I needed to take it in to be looked at, but I have been procrastinating. I came out to my car today to find it completely flat and with Brian gone I was going to have to change the tire myself...for the first time. God has definitely been watching over me. I found this patch with the cords showing, in addition to another area with a hole in the outer part of the rubber and an completely bald inside tread. Irresponsible car owner here! Now I will be driving around with this sad looking spare until I can get new tires :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP