Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39 joy of love 08: Gift from the heart

Photobucket
Today's theme is gift from the heart.  The first thing that popped into my mind was my engagement ring.  Long story short, Brian surprised me by proposing in front of his family.  He picked out a beautiful ring on his own and even thought enough to have his mother take pictures.  I still love them today even though he could have warned me so I looked a little nicer..lol.  This is a close up of my two faves and a pull back of the frame that I have on our bedroom wall.  This was long before I knew about gallery wraps :)   

8 comments:

  1. Ah, so sweet! I love that you have that moment captured!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie. That's so awesome you have pictures from the actual post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you framed those. Keeping the moment alive. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful story. I love that you have a picture from the moment he asked you; how special is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading other's love stories and I love that you are doing the Joy of Love. I think Im going to go back and do it for this month.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP