Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 130 The Power Of A Copyright Stamp


So as I mentioned in a previous post I haven't been as diligent about taking as many pictures as I normally would because I am trying to focus on the behind the scenes stuff of photography...you know, all the boring business stuff, neccessities, documents, trying to word everything just right, setting us a gallery and hopefully a website (some day!). Well, I received my first paid order so I thought I would take a break to post some pictures on facebook for my client. To do that I had to actually figure out how to create a copyright stamp in PSE. It was so much easier than I thought...why did I put it off so long?! Now I will be STAMP HAPPY! Just another basic tool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP