Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 11 Sharks Shutout

Photobucket
To wrap up our busy baseball week we headed to Dundas, MN for the Stewartville-Racine Sharks Amature Baseball season opener. We refer to the members of the team, their wives, girlfriends, kids and parents as our "summer family" as we spend so much time with them throughout the season. Huddled up in blankets, under umbrellas or baking in the sun with a cooler of cold beer and countless bags of seeds at hand, we faithfully sit by in all conditions and cheer on our team! It was a rough start to the season as we lost 15-0 to the Dundas Dukes in less than ideal conditions. To top it off our manager was stuck in Sweeden because of the volcanic eruption in Iceland that halted all flights in Europe.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot!!! Your blog is looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Now there's a break in the baseball action so hopefully I can take some pics of other stuff this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP