Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 9 Soggy Sweep

Photobucket
Lake City Tigers faced off against our Stewartville Tigers tonight in a cold, wet and windy double header. In what turned out to be a wild game, James got hit by a pitch in his first at bat. The ball deflected off the bill of his hat and then hit his nose. Thankfully he was okay and took his base, even scoring a run. Dropped pop flies, wild throws, several hit batters and crazy hops were the story tonight, but luckily we pulled out the wins, both games coming down to errors on the last couple of plays. Since the rain was coming down pretty good (note the white spots in the picture), I thought it would be fun to play with a new texture...cross process. One more day of baseball this weekend, then we will have a 5 day break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP