Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 197 Section Cross Country Meet

The Section 1A Cross Country Meet was held on a cold Thursday afternoon at Northern Hills Golf Course in Rochester, MN.

James leading a group of runners.


Looked like he was having fun even though it was FREEZING!


James at the finish! Happy with his performance. He ended up 86th out of 134 runners in a time of 20:06! He knocked over 2 minutes and around 20 places off his finish from last year!


Now he gets to eat at Old Country Buffet!!!


My happy, frozen family at the end of an awesome creoss country season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

About This Blog

I have always had a love for photography so after years of just enjoying other people's photos I figured that I should focus more on my own :) This is my second year of doing a 365 day photo blog. I learned so much my first year and I am excited to see what this year brings!

Followers

365ers/52ers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP